Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020
2020 ELECTRICAL AND TELEDATA APPRENTICESHIPS
Sponsored by Local Union 351 IBEW & South Jersey NECA.
Applications must be filled out & accepted in person:
JATC LU 351 IBEW
1125 Black Horse Pike
Folsom, NJ 08037
Requirements for day of applying:
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must live in jurisdictional boundary
- Must present a valid Driver’s License
- Must pay $20 Application Fee (We DO NOT accept credit/debit cards)
Requirements to be submitted within 30 days of applying:
- Birth Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Transcripts of grades, to prove you passed Algebra 1 or higher (to be sent directly from HS to JATC, or in a sealed envelope hand delivered)
- Proof of Address (something other than license, like a piece of mail)
Applications are accepted every Wednesday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. The current application period is anticipated to close in January 2020. Once you complete your application with the required documents above, you will be scheduled for an aptitude test (45 minute section of Reading Comprehension and a 45 minute of Algebra 1). Testing will begin in the Fall of 2019. If you pass the aptitude test, you will be scheduled for an interview in the Spring of 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the JATC at 609-561-8515.